Every quarter, SafeToNet publishes statistical findings based upon the messages that its safeguarding app has analyzed and filtered over the previous 3 months.
Note, SafeToNet cannot see the child’s messages but does get statistical reports on:
- The number of messages filtered, the time of day and the day of the week;
- The type of risk that was filtered e.g. bullying, abuse, aggression and sexual connotation;
- The age and gender of the child that attempted to send messages that were filtered;
- The country of location where those messages were filtered;
- The total number of messages analyzed across all countries where SafeToNet is deployed.
The following statistics were collated over the period of 1st November 2010 and 29th February 2020. They were gathered in the United Kingdom and Germany and are based upon patterns of behavior collected from children aged between 8 and 16. SafeToNet has no access to the messages, just the patterns that emanate from those messages. All patterns are anonymized.
Q1 2020 REPORT – coming soon